Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Racing through the habbit!







Now that a new month is upon us it's time to do what I do best, and what I do in reality is not what I do best at all.

Anyway. During the last week of October (My Daily sketch postings) I randomly remembered the Archie Comic, Sonic the Hedgehog #115. It was a terrible issue featuring genies, wishes and retro character designs and weird 'ghost-like' colors, but what made that issue was Spaz' "Best of Seven." Seven pages of concept sketches of characters, props and other miscellaneous items for (at the time) upcoming Sonic issues which was even more the better as I enjoy Spaz work. After looking through them I decided to try to draw Sonic and his friends again in red pen (CAUTION: SHITTY AHOY)!

Later! [^^]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home