Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Names to Protect the Innocent



Gamma: Today was hectic. There was a serious situation at my sisters apartment, that involved police officers, K-9's and a suspect carrying a concealed weapon

Gamma: I Swear. I am not making this up

Luke Cage: ...Dude.

Luke Cage: What happened?

Gamma: Around 3:50 I arrived to my sisters place because we were both going to bring Jo (My nephew) to see Grandma & Grandpa. Two hours later, my Dad arrived and we went on our way, but as we left the front door there was one, two, four squad cars surrounding the building.

Gamma: At first I though "Well it's Peel so I guess some Black guy was drag racing or something stupid (Peel is notorious for DWB), but that all changed when we were told that we cannot leave the premises... We were not the only one as more and more cars who where on their way out was told the same thing

Gamma: Almost two hours we, along with everyone who stepped out of the apartment and people who were trying to come in, couldn't

Gamma: The entire apartment was blocked off.

Gamma: Worse, it seems that there was a scuffle between two youths (blacks) which resulted with on being detained and the others location unknown and from what I heard was carrying a gun

Gamma: MIND YOU this is at my sisters apartment, where my ELEVEN MONTH OLD NEPHEW LIVES!

Luke Cage: ._____.

Luke Cage: sounds like"CITY" on a sunny day, but continue. :-)

Gamma: So after what seems like a lifetime we finally were given the green light to go. My sister wanted to know if she could go back to her room because she needed to give JoJo something to eat, but they said that they cannot. So I ended up ordering Pizza for everyone (minus JoJo who got baby delights) and called it a day.

Gamma: [sigh]

Gamma: ... Happy Birthday to me! -___-

... GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home