Thursday, September 17, 2009

PARCE QUE JE SUIS IMPRESSIONNANT! (Partie deux)



Illustration of WWE Wrestler, The Miz!

I'll post this on dA, but most likely it will be a short and non informative description, so I might as well do it here as I still have energy left.

A pic of The Miz I did yesterday night and finished just now. One in a 3/4 view, the other in front view. Drawn in a 4B pencil on white cartage paper. Reasoning for drawing this was two things.

1) Been reading Sanford Greene: Sketchbook Vol. 2 aging and it has gotten me inspired.

2) I watched some of the SmackDown vs RAW 2010 "Draft" on Game Stop today and the while the Miz now has his hat and "chick Magnet" shirt (wanted the No CENA shirt instead), the lack of Zack Rider angers me to no end.

Well, that will do it for today. And off to bed I go!

Later! [^^]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home