Wednesday, October 31, 2007

RUNS ON OCTOBER - R.C. EXPLODER


Well that's the last of them!

'Runs On October' was an attempt to post thirty-one concept sketches on an idea I had a month ago called, 'Runs on Coke (Cola)!' Most of the characters that were posted were based on professional wrestlers that I liked. For example: 'R.C Exploder' is a play on Ring Of Honor wrestler B.J Whitmier, or 'Benjamin Reed' is a play on both Shelton Benjamin and Butch Reed. Also I always wanted to do a whole month of updates, so I guess I covered all my goals. ^^

You can guess which character is based on a wrestler for your own amusment, but I should teel you that the females are NOT based on wrestlers. Their just- well, females! XD;

I hope you (some what) enjoyed the past thirty-one updates/ sketches. I'll probally do it again next year if I'm willing! XP

With that, **Happy Halloween** and candy junk! :D

Later! [^^]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home