Saturday, July 21, 2007

Uh OH! I see what you did there. :D



Was it me, or was last night Naruto episode had them trying to hid Tsudane's cleavage (Preety Sneaky sis)!

I've been reading the Astro Boy manga (Two of the three I bought) and I must say it's a preety good read. Tezuka makes sure that even the good guys have obvious flaws, unlike now where it seems that the good guys/heroes are all super powerful and are forgiven to thier transgressions and idiotic mistakes.

Also, it's refreshing to see that the hero is held back by the same rules he must just like everyone else must follow (When Astro reluctanly returned the rocotic Swan Princess to her evil keeper Mr. Satan, as the Princees belonged to Robotland. Astro couldv'e been charged with kidnapping and or horbouring stolen property... Yes, I know, Satan)!


So I'll eventunetly read the last of the three manga's I picked up which I'm glad I did cause it was a GREAT BUY! :D

As for Sonic 177... Eh, that's for another update! ^^;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home