Friday, May 05, 2006

Injured at work!



For the first time in seven month. I have been injured at work.

To understand my injury, I must give you (the reader) a little insight as to where and what I do at my place of employment.

I work at the Loblaws Warehouse at Mississauga, there I am a "picker."


Note: A "Picker" is one who goes about within the compounds of the building on a moterized veichle (called a 'jigger') in search of the different types of produe in which he reads from a computerized list. Then after he is done, must wrap the large amounts of produce on said pallet before comensing towards the printer to get his bar code sticker. The 'picker' then places the sticker onto the wrapped palet, then drives towards it's final destination (slot) so that it maybe placed inside the correct loading aparuts (Food Truck) so it can deliver the produce to said grociery store.

And because that took longer than I had anticapated, I'll just cut to the chase...

I scraped piece of my skin off my pinky (nearly the size of my thumb) So I was sent home, and I will see a doctor tomorrow.

The sketch sucks because on one thing... I suck!

Anyways, I'm outtie,

Later! [^^]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home